On the Cordis website you can find and download also the public project deliverables. To do so, click the "Resuts" section (marked with red colour in the screenshot below):
Material from robot demo day at 4th of July 2018
- A ZIP file with a collection of high-resolution photos, including the ones shown below, can be downloaded here, These may be used publically by using the reference: “Source: www.sweeper-robot.eu”.
- For videos please see the Videos section of this website.
- Sweeper flyer (PDF)
- Presentations handouts from the demo day:
- Introduction (Jos Balendonck, WUR)
- Software, Hardware control, control of the arm (Ola Ringdahl, UMU)
- Fruit detection, Viewpoint analysis, Maturity classification (Polina Kurtser, BGU)
- Cultivar selection, Crop management optimization, Dissemination and exploitation (Liesbet Van Herck, PSKW)
- Testing and evaluation, Pepper cutting tool, Obstacle detection, Economic simulation tool (Jochen Hemming, WUR)
- Robot performance, Sweeper results (Jos Balendonck, Jochen Hemming, WUR)