The objectives of this workpackage are:
1. To inform growers about the results of the project through SWEEPER website, Growers magazines, demonstration and through the Growers Advisory board.
2. To disseminate the public results to the scientific community through contribution to international conferences and through publications in scientific journals.
3. Evaluation and validation of the performance of the developed robot platform and the developed technologies form a business point of view with the aim to ensure easy and fast market penetration of SWEEPER.
4. Regular updating the plan for the dissemination and exploitation of results (PDER)
5. Ensure exploitation of the project results.
For an overview of disseminatied material please visit the Dissemination section of this website.